Newgrounds in a Nutshell Newgrounds in a Nutshell

I have to admit that this kinda true.. Well at least similiar happened to me in real life.. But it did not had penis on it. But kinda the same situation.

mario rpg mario rpg

I don't think this has anything to do with Mario.. Or then I m mad.
Plus do you have rights to this game?

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

And the lesson of the story is 1) Don't play too much Nyan cat 2) Don't do it when you are tired.. :-)
Both true and I needed that lesson. ^^ Still the end was bit too scary for kids I think.

HohtoPong HohtoPong

The awesomets game ever. I m addicted already! Please make more. Also bit laggy when your mouse hovers outside game area.

Fish Life Fish Life

I like the sound effects and music. I think this could be the most awesomest fishing game if you did add there some quest to do while playing. You know. Like medals for staying alive for some amount of time?

I am Not a Witch I am Not a Witch

Nice graphic and interesting content. But I needs to say that I read somewhere that they do have mice expierences where they are trying to play God. And that is bit worrying. :/
Well luckily I live in Finlad. :3

Leva's Polka (Remix)-EuroDance Leva's Polka (Remix)-EuroDance

Awesome, I love it but name of the song is Ievan polkka (Ieva's polka) with i instead of L. :/
Ieva is Finnish girl's name. But yep awesome remix. I like to listen this while I surf online.

Ugh Ugh

I think this looks awesome. Nothing too detailed but still details and I like your shadowing style.
And like always I envy everyone with skill to draw humans. :)

Marcus Fenix the bronie Marcus Fenix the bronie

I like this and I support grown up men who like cute things. :-)