HohtoPong HohtoPong

The awesomets game ever. I m addicted already! Please make more. Also bit laggy when your mouse hovers outside game area.

Fish Life Fish Life

I like the sound effects and music. I think this could be the most awesomest fishing game if you did add there some quest to do while playing. You know. Like medals for staying alive for some amount of time?

I am Not a Witch I am Not a Witch

Nice graphic and interesting content. But I needs to say that I read somewhere that they do have mice expierences where they are trying to play God. And that is bit worrying. :/
Well luckily I live in Finlad. :3

PewDiePie vs Barrel Army PewDiePie vs Barrel Army

Well it seems nice but still there is something badly missing or then I m just not in the mood to play this game. Also some beginning intro with more plot would be cool.

JarlTank responds:

Next time I will add my own part to my game copies. Thanks.

Food Zombies Food Zombies

Nice game. I liked sounds and idea but I found couple things that I would change. First I think game should pause when a wave is won and resumed after you click "next" button. It makes it bit annoying when you have to click next and game just keeps playing if you don't click it and you have to keep on eye the enemies and next bar at the same time. Also I would add there more stuff to buy from stores. I mean after I bought and filled all spots I found 3 last levels bit boring when all I could do was wait and watch. But great job! I liked it and I will vote this game! :)

Krevzz responds:

Thank you! :)

The 'Next' button is more like a 'Skip' button to start the next game earlier rather than waiting for all the zombies to die/cross the finish line.

Kara Kara

Nice game with challenge. Only thing I would add there would be some effect that would tell me if I did not make it in time. Some alarm to ring if I fail. But yea, maybe I would hate it if it did have the annoying alert sound so maybe its good thing to be missing. :3

The Mondialvallee The Mondialvallee

Wow. This is epic. :o
You did this all by yourself? O_O Awesome work man! Yea, maybe its simple but I have tried to make big coding myself and its hard work. Please make tutorial how to make game like this. :)

Attack of the Rabbits Attack of the Rabbits

After reading Watership down you really are scared of bunnies. :3

Traffic Control Algebra Traffic Control Algebra

Really good and educational game. I even found this useful for myself because I have always been bad at math. :)

Fruit Rush Fruit Rush

Congraz bro for making my new favorite game!
This is awesome. I mean it love the graphics and theme and sound world.. Its just perfect! :)
And big PLUS you don't have to wait for next try for +30 mins if you die. I love you for making this game. *hugs*

VashTS88 responds: